Linkable Content Promotion: Turning Prospects Into New Customers
If you haven’t been living under a rock for the last decade or so, you’ll know that the world wide web is an absolute juggernaut.
In fact, there are more people online on any given day than there are people on the planet earth.
It’s no wonder then that businesses are racing to get their content in front of as many eyeballs as possible in order to increase their conversions.
So, how do you get your content in front of your audience online?
Well, this is where content promotion comes into play: a great way to make sure your content reaches the right audience online.
We’re exploring the fundamentals of content promotion and then dives into ten ways to promote your content online.
Let’s get down to it…
Content Promotion Essentials For You To Know Before We Go Any Further…
There are a number of ways you can promote your content online; we’ll break them down for you here…
Non-linkable (Non-efficient) Content Promotion This is promoted through things like social media, email campaigns and advertising.
This is promoted through things like social media, email campaigns and advertising.
Linkable (Efficient) Content Promotion involves things like SEO, article marketing and social media.
This chapter will examine the fundamentals of content.
Let’s get started with our topic…
What Is Linkable Content Promotion?
Conceptually speaking, it’s nothing more than promoting your content to people who already know a lot about your niche.
It’s simply that; passing along your information to people who are already hungry for what you have to say.
This is a great way to get your content in front of your target audiences.
If you are considering the use of promoting content for your business, this chapter should provide a great foundation to get you started.
In a nutshell, it’s about getting your information in front of potential leads who are already hungry for what you have to say.
They need and want wisdom from people just like you; people with the same experiences, knowledge and expertise.
For example, if you are a marketing manager in the e-commerce world, you may be looking to get your content in front of your target audience.
These would be people who are already interested in some of your products or services.
You could produce an article that consists of all the top performing keywords you’ve been using to help market your business…
This is linkable content promotion .
Or you could produce an article that provides wise advice for marketing success.
Clearly, these are different types of articles… In fact, they would do much better if they were exposed to different audiences.
Let’s explore the benefits of promotion like this.
Benefits… What Are They?
Linkable Content Promotion Benefits:
- Strong Link-Based SEO Linkable content promotes higher search engine rankings and better positioning in search results; this helps your page rank rise. Your page will be more visible, more interactive and thus more valuable in the eyes of your target audience. Your page will be more visible, more interactive and thus more valuable in the eyes of your target audience.
- Improved Conversion Rates Helps get your links passed along to people who will be interested in what you have to say. This can help improve your conversion rate. Once the person clicks on your link, you will have a higher chance of them buying or signing-up for whatever it is you’re selling or offering them.
- A Better Way To Build Your List It’s a great way to get people to opt-in to your list. This could be a targeted list filled with people who are interested in your products and services. These people would be much more likely to buy from you and sign up for things like webinars, e-mail courses and other such things.
- More Brand Authority It will help you build more authority around your business’s brand. You will become the go-to authority for whatever it is that you do. This will help your business grow among your target audiences and in the eyes of search engines.
- A Longer, More Accurate List It’s a great way to get your list of subscribers and customers. If you have a well thought out list with relevant information for them, they’ll be more willing to opt-in and buy from you.
- More Career Exposure Helps you appear more relevant on social media sites or in job postings… This can help you land more job opportunities or better positions on different sites that are related to what it is that you do.
- Easy To Set Up is easy to set up. You can even outsource it to a team for support if you have a big launch that will require some extra hands on deck.
- A Great Way To Network Linkable content is great networking tool for your business and your career growth. It’s a great way to connect with other professionals in your industry and make contacts that could help you move up the ladder in your field or industry .
- Better SEO Linkable content helps increase search engine rankings for various keywords, which can get you better SEO results and more traffic overall.
- A Great Way To Get Your Blog Post Seen In The SERPs Keeps your blog posts in front of the people who will want them. If you have a high-quality piece of content, this will help it get seen in the SERPs, where it can help improve your traffic and SEO.
Promoting your content is a great way to get more traffic and sales from your blog, website or social media posts.
It’ll increase the visibility of your brand and help people find you through social media if they do business with you.
It also helps you get better SEO results that can increase your traffic and sales in the future.
You can also use this strategy to promote your e-book or other resources on your blog or website as well.