Ecommerce Straight Talk: Season 1 – Episode 3
This weeks episode we’re discussing:
- Your favorite classic movies could soon be adding product placement… Do you think this will be an effective way of marketing?
- With this increase in growth for Snapchat and now that their user base is more Android user than iPhone… How can Ecommerce brands leverage this insight?
- 15,000 influencers are launching new products lines… How do you think this will impact future influencer marketing campaigns?
- Discounted or resold furniture has had recent success for the simple reason that people moved a lot amid the pandemic… Do you feel we’ll continue to see consistent sales in the resale industry?
- In addition to the pandemic, population dispersion has had a large effect on retail stores – included mostly in this are Malls… Do you think retail will make a come back as we start getting back to “Normal”?
Ecommerce Straight Talk: Season 1 – Episode 2
This weeks episode of Ecommerce Straight Talk we discuss:
- What we were really watching out for was iOS 14.5’s AppTracking Transparency, what does this mean for brands and advertisers?
- Retail sales spike almost 10% in March, what has led to an increase in Retail sales?
- Jeff Bezos stepped down as Amazon CEO, what does this mean for Amazon moving forward?
- Facebook announced its moving into audio formats (like Clubhouse). Do you think Facebook will have success with this new format?
- Blockchain is allowing high-end brands another way of certifying original products, how do you think this will have a major effect on knock-offs and copycats?
- Has the pandemic paved the way for higher ticket items being purchased through digital channels?
Ecommerce Straight Talk: Season 1 – Episode 1
In our first ever Ecommerce Straight Talk episode, we discuss:
- How inventory delays affect marketing efforts and what to do about it.
- How engaging with customers on social media improves customer satisfaction and brand image.
- What to expect when moving business focus away from Amazon and into your own site.
- How to manage advertising budgets.