Last Updated: 9.7.2023
What are Cookies?
What cookies do we use and why?
1. Strictly Necessary Cookies: These are vital for you to navigate our website and utilize its features, including accessing secure sections of the site. For instance, when you provide information across several pages, user-input cookies are active for a session’s duration, tracking your input.
2. Functional Cookies: These remember your choices or the data you provide, like your username or region. This ensures a customized website experience for you. As an example, authentication cookies are functional ones used either for a session or longer (if you opt for the “remember me” function) enabling users to stay authenticated during subsequent visits or to access authorized content across pages. Other functional cookies include:
- Security Cookies: To detect and prevent any suspicious activities, like multiple failed login attempts.
- Multimedia Player Cookies: Active for the duration of a session, these store technical details essential for playing video or audio content.
- Load Balancing Cookies: These recognize the server within a cluster to effectively distribute user requests.
- User Interface Cookies: Persistently store user preferences for a specific service across pages.
3. Performance and Analytics Cookies: We’re committed to delivering the best user experience, and for this, we gather information about how you interact with our site. These cookies gather statistical data using pseudonymous identifiers, ensuring your direct identity remains concealed. We use:
- First-party Analytics Cookies: To gauge the number of unique visitors, enhance our website, and identify primary keywords leading to our site from search engines. They aren’t used for marketing targeting.
- Third-party Analytics Cookies: We utilize services like Google Analytics to measure user interaction with our content. These cookies track past user activities and website interactions. For more on Google Analytics or opting out, visit their official page.
4. Advertising Cookies: We use these cookies to personalize future marketing efforts, ensuring they align with your interests. They record your visit to our site and might be shared with third-party advertisers. However, they typically can’t identify you personally. Without these cookies, ads you see may not resonate with you as effectively.
Managing and Disabling Cookies
If you want to reject or disable cookies, you can do so by altering your browser settings. However, please note that if you do this, some areas of our website might not function properly.
How to Control Cookies?
Cookies can be managed in several ways, but it’s essential to recognize that limiting or disabling them might alter your online experience, potentially limiting full access to some parts of our website.
While most web browsers default to accepting cookies, this preference can be altered via your browser’s settings, typically located under the “Options“, “Settings“, or “Preferences” menu. To learn more about adjusting your browser’s cookie settings or to discover how to block or handle cookies, refer to the help section of your browser or visit websites like www.allaboutcookies.org.
Changes to this Policy